Prehistoric amber workshop, with awesome embeded bugs. The kit features science experiments for kids passionate about history and rock collecting. An excellent kit for kids with curious minds. Kids make their own prehistoric amber soaps and with the addition of small insects to add, it will look like it has been there for centuries.
Learn about amber formation as well as the scientific advancements towards amber’s unique preservative properties. Make fantastic replica lumps of amber, or low allergen clear casting soap. With professional grade, hypo-allergenic ingredients and tool.
- DIY Science kit
- Mould Jurassic soap that looks like amber with realistic bugs in it.
- Safe and fun for bath time.
- All ingredients and tools included, like colourants, moulds, insects, etc
- Have lots of fun while exploring important scientific concepts and skills
- Age: 8+ with parental supervision
- Packaging Dimensions: (L x H x W) 16.5 x 5 x 22cm
- Packaging Weight: 250g
What's in the box
1x Instruction manual
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.